Wednesday 24 August 2011

Day 2: Has anyone killed Jedward yet?

Day 2 and I've lost my appetite after seeing Jedward sharing a bath.  Just the mental image of them in the tub without their tops on sends a shiver down my spin and causes my stomach to churn.  You do have to question just how Jedward manage to live in the real world when they substitute bubble bath for  WASHING UP LIQUID!  And the clothes...... did you see the monstrosities that were coming out of their suitcases?  The jackets, ties, shoes.... and they just dumped them all over the house!  Idiots.
I never thought I say it, but Amy Childs might just be growing on me much like a fungal disease.  Don't get me wrong, when she goes on about being "well jel", or how "reem" people are, or the fact she always calls people "Hunney" of "Hun" ALL THE TIME makes me want to reach into my tv and slap her around the face, but out of the women there she seems to be the only one who can talk about something other than herself and actually seems clued up on who everyone is.  I'm starting to like her even though I can see through her doe eyed, butter wouldn't melt act.  I know that underneath it all she's in there to win at any cost - who would pack 11 bikinis for a 3 week stay in LONDON?!?!?!  The only thing I can't get over is how much she looks like a pre-surgeried Katie Price but with a bit of a personality!.

Kerry failed the task, which just goes to show she's more of a dickhead than diva. She had to nominate 2 other housemates to face eviction and then the faux meltdown started!!!  She knew who she was going to vote for.  Have to say, Bobby took it like the man he wants to be when he grows up - admitting that he maybe deserved to be up because he wasn't making an effort with Kerry, but it was Sally's reaction that had me reaching for the nearest item to throw at the TV.  Considering she's 41, isn't locking yourself in the bathroom a little bit 5th grade?!  Doesn't she realise the people she's sharing floorspace with are so narcissistic they didn't even realise she's thrown a strop and were too busy looking at their own reflections in the plenty of mirrors around the house.

I think it's safe to say it's bye bye Sally on Friday, and I can't wait!  I just hope she fades into obscurity and doesn't end up doing another publicity stunt like sheet-gate in the tabloids - no one wants to see that ever again!!!



MY FAVOURITE MOMENT OF THE DAY: Paddy's Doherty saying to Tara Reid "Do you want to borrow one of my vests?" after she was talking about how her nipples were so cold they were hurting and pointing out to everyone they were sticking out through her hoodie

No comments:

Post a Comment